Friday 8 December 2006

Blogger Beta Problems

It seems that I cannot reply to any comments on my blog entries. The word verification system is messed up and I cannot solve the problem now. Therefore, I will post any comments here, for now...

Comment/Reply to My Entry on Social Stories(TM):

Yes, social stories are indeed very useful. We use social stories to help my son with various day-to-day chores and such.

In this case, I couldn't get past the TM symbol. I would probably buy that book if it weren't for the TM inserted everywhere... It's the autie in me speaking, and that particular detail is all I can see now.

There's still the TEACCH workbook also authored by Carol Gray. Thankfully.

Cheers,

/Ari

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a test comment by me. It seems to work now. Yay!